Blackfeather Woods mother, meet my friends
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She did not know much of Seff beyond his capabilities, nor did she particularly care. It was his mother that was of use to the Brotherhood, however promising Seff had seemed. Vuk held more worth than she perhaps would ever know. It was the patchwork mother that Nemesis would not let slip away, not her son. Her presence imposed upon the scene, yet the regal title she held signified that it would be by her discretion that Seff could take his leave. The boy owed much to the dark forest, and for him to leave in the midst of a season where they were at their worst was a heavy request to make. That was, if he even had the courtesy to ask. “I take it you wish to leave, then?” Narrowed eyes bore down on the boy, ignorant of the rest present in the scene until a flicker of grey flashed in her peripherals. Pivoting, the Dark Master’s unapproachable optics met the one who wished to whisk the Apprentice away, and they hardened. A girl. “You wish to leave all that you have been given for a girl?” The dark woman assumed, though the closeness of the duo spoke volumes. “To throw away a chance at a glory you would not find anywhere else?” Perhaps, she seemed overbearing. To her, it was a test. Seff had no idea what he would be discarding upon his leave. His family, his sanctuary, his shot at something greater than himself. She would not take any uncertainty from him that this was what he wanted. And she certainly would not let one of their most promising apprentices go to the affections of a rather plain girl that would certainly leave him once she got what she wanted.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 26, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 26, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:10 PM