Blackfeather Woods mother, meet my friends
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
he felt an overwhelming feeling of failure. He had promised to make her proud, and his love for her was the greatest thing that he had yet to experience. And yet, he wished to leave. He swallowed drily, unlike her, failing to hold back the tears as they moistened his optics. He he leaned against her when she sighed into his fur, his resolve wavered when she spoke words said often, but seldom with the sincerity and emotion that she delivered them with. His eyes met hers, and without pause, he said in return, "I love you, mama."

but then she was drifting back into the wood, leaving his question unanswered. And so much else. Feeling a tightening in his chest by likes of which he had never felt before, he called out, desperation tingling his voice. "Mama! Wait, please!" But her slight form was gone into the trees, and with a emotion that felt like a paw had thrust his heart onto the ground, he felt that something had changed. But he could hardly elaborate in the feeling, for soon the Dark Master was before him, and he ripped his gaze into the darkness between the trees and fixed it in hers, as she spoke, feeling numb, her words having not the effect he would have expected them too. 

He could stay. Stay, with his mother, and gradually become calloused and changed so that he may adapt, fit in. Spy and kill and summon dark princes. But he quite simply could not, and a glance at Freyja assured him thus. Then to Nemesis he turned, and his expression was still, his words oddly steady as he uttered them.

"I do. Nemesis...I am eternally grateful. To you. For allowing me a place, and my mother. But...it is not my place." He admitted, looking to her, former nervousness gone suddenly as he made this decision. He did not know what she thought of this, and did not turn to leave yet, instead looking to her with a lowered head and tail in reverence to her position and her power, and hoping that she may allow their leave to be clean and easy; though leaving Vuk was anything but.
Messages In This Thread
mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 25, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 25, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 26, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Freyja - December 26, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Nemesis - December 26, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: mother, meet my friends - by Seff - December 27, 2016, 01:20 PM