Golden Glade the pride of a family name
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I'm going to take the liberty of assuming that Syl joined the gang when he came into the Inner Circle, but do correct me if I'm wrong :)
It was remarkable. The skeletons of those lost remained in the corner of Eden's den, but the evergrowing bodies of her two warriors were moving more and more each day. The pups had opened their eyes, pools of blue shining through the night. Soon, their ears would perk up and then they would be ready to leave the den, but for now, they remained as close to their mother as she could get them. Kieran, though much larger in size than his sister, was near silent as he fed at his mother's bosom. It seemed all he had done since their birth -- fed and slept, then fed some more. It's not to say that his mother disliked it, for Eden appreciated having her son so close to her where she knew he would be safe.
@Sorrel Marie, the princess of the name, the jewel to Eden's heart, well she seemed to have her own perogative. Come here, sweetie, she whispered as she awoke in to the gentle sounds of morning. She turned her head to face @Sylvas Streiter, love in her eyes, but the furious urge to protect her children in her heart. Eden loved her mate, and the pups were just as much his as they were hers, but with the arrival of her young, she began to change from the loving nurse she once was.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
the pride of a family name - by RIP Eden - December 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by RIP Eden - January 01, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by Sylvas Streiter - January 02, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: the pride of a family name - by RIP Eden - January 16, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: the pride of a family name - by Sylvas Streiter - January 20, 2017, 03:08 PM