Blackfeather Woods you and me and the devil makes three
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
It was probably a funny sight for others to see, this — the smaller, more dominant wolf who did not have the meat on his body to protect him from an attack were it to happen, and the larger wolf reacting by sinking to the ground — but it was also the only thing that could save the larger wolf now. Hierarchy was not always fair, but Sheogorath knew where his strengths and weaknesses lie and he knew he could keep this position if he played his cards right; in this case, no matter his size, he had the upper hand because he had membership passes to give out to those he found acceptable.

His teeth did not hit anything, for he stopped in time, unwilling to kill the man. "Good," he said, his voice still curt, before the grin made its reappearance on his face. Hovering over him a moment longer before he took a step back, Sheogorath said, voice still stern (an unusual look on him), "Don't you forget that this place requires hierarchy, like any pack, and the only way to survive is to submit to your superiors when needed, and to know when it's needed."

He took a moment of silence where his mismatched eyes just stared at the large wolf as though in thought. He did not trust this wolf, but then, many within the Brotherhood were snakes — this one was no exception. "I will give you a chance. Welcome to Blackfeather Woods, ah... What did you say your name was?" For he had not been there when pleasantries had been exchanged, and he therefore did not know.
Messages In This Thread
you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 27, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - December 27, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 27, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - December 27, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 28, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - December 30, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - December 30, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 31, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - December 31, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 31, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - December 31, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - January 01, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - January 01, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - January 04, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - January 07, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - January 08, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - February 03, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - February 07, 2017, 07:23 AM