Two Rivers Isle Unlikely News
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 

Burke had talked with Malice about the future of their pack. He was an old man now and it wasn't without risk being the pack leader. Frankly he felt too old to do patrols. His bones were creaking and each morning was tougher to get up. Now, Malice could take over his position but they didn't have the members to sustain all. So Burke had made a tough decision to lay down his pride and see if his son would take him in with his members that wanted to follow them.

Malice was still scared of Blackfeather, and it would be a great thing to hide right under their noses, at least in Burke's opinion. Then again, his old bones were quite done with worrying too much. He lived a long live and if they killed him he wouldn't go down without a fight. When everyone gathered by the tree Burke cleared his throat. "Hello All. Malice and I have made a decision regarding the future of out pack. After having a low member count for several months, the upcoming winter, and me that isn't getting any younger we decided that it is best to move. We also have a location. One that is over the mountain side, the pack of my... son," he explained and looked over all the members. He felt a bit defeated but it was the best decision.

"Now you don't have to follow us, but you are welcome to follow us to these new lands." He didn't doubt that Sebastian wouldn't take them in. He was a good guy, and if he could help someone he would most likely do it. And Burke knew that he wanted to bond with him. "We will leave at dawn for the wolves that want to follow."

Burke and Malice discussed this topic behind the scenes. "Since Mal is scared that BFW would have followed Aero she would've agreed that it was best to move." - Marie can confirm this! :3
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Unlikely News - by Burke - December 28, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Unlikely News - by Malice - December 28, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Unlikely News - by Judas - December 29, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Unlikely News - by Ysengrin - December 29, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Unlikely News - by Aeronwyn - January 02, 2017, 05:27 AM
RE: Unlikely News - by Burke - January 04, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Unlikely News - by Nico - January 04, 2017, 10:15 PM