Blackfeather Woods I'll bring the shibe with me
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE BACK
@Astrid and @Nemesis and @Cicero and @Potema and everyone else if they wanna

She'd been a piece of heaven for the time Damien spent with her. Deirdre had managed to change the Dark Prince in a way that, although it might come to be imperceptible, made the difference in the way he saw things from within himself. Ghian would come to make a part of Damien, and although only there, among the sequoias that guarded their realm, would they know him by that name, the Dark Master would remember it fondly.

He'd been grateful to her, he had actively told her so, but as soon as the memories started kicking back in and he put the pieces together to rebuild his memory, Damien could no longer stay in Donnelaith. There were lives back in Blackfeather Woods that depended on him -or so he liked to think- and he'd made promises he did not plan on breaking any time soon. So in the midst of the night Damien parted from the Sentinels, not before reaching out to his savior with a kind-hearted farewell and a promise to return. He'd gone back to the place where everything changed, this time carefully picking his path and watching his pace, all to gather what had been the culprit of it all: That stone, it's blue iridescence, its magic, was well worth it. And with it carefully guarded by the daggers that were his fangs, Damien traversed the expanse that separated him from home in the course of restless days and nights, all to find the edge of his land as silent and expectant as ever.

He did not hesitate to cross the borders, this was his land, his claim. His paws took his massive body right across the forest and into the dark, where he meant to find his sister in the hope she'd not yet given birth. He could not tell exactly how long he'd been away, but he knew that the whelping was well nearing by the time he'd left. With a deep howl he broke the silence, an announcement that their master was back, but his target was the Spiderlings' glen where he hoped his sister had already set up camp.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I'll bring the shibe with me - by Damien - December 28, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Nocturnal - December 28, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Potema - December 28, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Koume - December 28, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Cicero - December 29, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Ganondorf - December 29, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Damien - January 21, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Nocturnal - January 22, 2017, 07:57 AM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Potema - January 22, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Koume - January 27, 2017, 05:41 PM