Blackfeather Woods I'll bring the shibe with me
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
If @Kotake, @Koume, @Vaati, @Ganondorf want to cameo, go ahead!

She wondered how her mother felt, when she and her brothers were born, when even Kendra and Pietro were born. She wondered if she felt just as she was now; full of pride for the little creatures who had done nothing yet but live. They wiggled about her, sometimes stopping near her teats to suckle, other times simply wriggling about. They could smell, she was sure, but their eyes were shut for now. A detriment for her; she could not differenciate the twin girls she bore. The firstborn, who she called Azura for now, she had marked with a small dab of red, but with her constant moving, it was hard to tell.

For now, she curled around them, the den warm, protected from the harsh cold outside. Her eyes were half closed; she constantly kept an eye out for Molag, the smallest and weakest of her surviving pups, always, always making sure he kept breathing, that he spent the most time near her warmth, to protect him from an early death. She nuzzled him for a moment, only breaking away at the sound of a deep familiar howl: Damien. She rose from her nest, a pup slipping from her side. She whined, unsure. She wanted to leave, but her pups...

She nosed them into a pile, wrapping them in a fuzzy pelt, soothing their cries with a lick or two before she went to confront her brother. Astrid had gotten to him first, the girl rightly annoyed. 'I will not leave you alone in this.' That is what you said, She was bitter. Where had he gone? It was winter, and there were now eight pups to feed. How dare he just up and leave, and for what? The glitter of blue caught her attention, and then the pulse of magic. She wanted to be delighted, but the length of his depature rankled her. Do not tell me you left all this time, without a word, just for a stone; no matter how powerful it may be,
Messages In This Thread
I'll bring the shibe with me - by Damien - December 28, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Nocturnal - December 28, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Potema - December 28, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Koume - December 28, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Cicero - December 29, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Ganondorf - December 29, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Damien - January 21, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Nocturnal - January 22, 2017, 07:57 AM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Potema - January 22, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Koume - January 27, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Cicero - January 29, 2017, 08:52 AM