Blackfeather Woods I'll bring the shibe with me
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Big-ass paws thundered the ground as the heir made his way through the cold forest. The path to his destiny was perfectly mapped in his memory, but everything else was blurry at best and connecting the dots was a painfully hard effort. He had to get back to Potema, at least he knew that much, and while it was a relief to find the glen bathed in her scent as he arrived, the scent of new life that clung to it like a pup to a mother's teat made Damien feel on the edge of guilt.

It was not Potema's the first face he saw. It was a younger, fresher face instead, and Damien found himself looking down at her bi-colored eyes bewildered by their holder's comment. He did not recognize her voice or her face, nor did her apparent familiarity with him seem appropriate. The star-kissed princess was lost in his memory, their shared stories, their bond, all lost; but before he could even make an effort to remember her, the white witch appeared at last, with some complaints of her own. Silver eyes found their way to her, apology and regret so tangible within them that it looked like he was about to kneel and beg for forgiveness. In fact, he started to bow his head down slowly, but once the moonstone was laid safely in front of Potema --as an offering that he knew she would hardly refuse-- he rose again with a stern glare, ready to stand up for himself rather than offering an apology. But the brush of his touch broke Damien's voice before he could talk, and the dark prince found himself fixated to the nimble set of mismatched eyes for longer than he would have wanted. That astute face of gaunt features had called for something within him, something that shook his senses -- it felt as though he should remember, but not unlike the heart-broken Astrid, Cicero's face was also stranded from the former dark master's memory and he could not recall a single thing about the other despite him having called Damien his "brother".

Unable to make up coherent thoughts, the dark prince blinked for a moment back and forth between the three sets of multi-colored eyes, all of them demanding something different for him with their insistent stare, bringing Damien to the edge of anxiousness. But clearing his throat, the dark prince made an effort to build a careful sentence, from which a short and cold "I'm here now," came out surely, and his eyes reassured to all of those who had gathered to greet him that he was not going anywhere anytime soon. "I want to see the pups, I'll take care of the rest later," he added, a request to his sister, a vague answer to his brother's question. He had a lot to remember before he could even think of rising up to power again, and for now his mind was flooded with concern for the only thing he could remember. His future.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I'll bring the shibe with me - by Damien - December 28, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Nocturnal - December 28, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Potema - December 28, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Koume - December 28, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Cicero - December 29, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Ganondorf - December 29, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Damien - January 21, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Nocturnal - January 22, 2017, 07:57 AM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Potema - January 22, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: I'll bring the shibe with me - by Koume - January 27, 2017, 05:41 PM