The Sentinels what if the storm ends, and i don't see you
hiodrainsia
raised up from perdition
73 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
He did not love Donnelaith. He did not love it's proud tall trees nor the spirits that bound it. He did not love the wraiths that he glimpsed from time to time, pushing and ebbing as they did against a boundary that Castiel did not believe in. He had promised to protect its inhabitants though, to defend them all the same against foes and this time, it was against the world itself. Witchhazel had been missing despite Castiel's attention and he wondered if she was somewhere within the forest. As the smoke rose around them and lifted the spirits of the forest to the heavens Castiel sought Deirdre. He couldn't find his ward and so he'd find his queen, thought he was at the very best a very only working out of duty and not true loyalty. 

He watched for a moment as the flames rose higher and higher, the woods cracking and tumbling down. Ahead he saw the pale queen as she hesitated. "You must!" Castiel was not one to give orders but in this case the sea was the only refuge they had. The massive wolf followed after the pale queen, swept out on similar currents. 
contact me for plotting - want to be the demon to this angel? [Image: warrior.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Deirdre - December 28, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Cas - December 28, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Muses - December 29, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Doe - December 29, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Muses - December 30, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Szymon - December 31, 2016, 09:13 PM