The Sentinels what if the storm ends, and i don't see you
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She lay furthest from the heart of Donnelaith, where she could peer out from between trees to glimpse the wide stretch of the Honeyed Pasture. Weary, pleased by the cool weather, she found a little nook between gnarled roots of a towering tree, and rested her head for a spell.

Succumbing to dreams, she was disturbed to find herself alone upon a craggy peak, the wind whipping at her fur, snow billowing around her. A flash of lightening streaked across the sky, and a harsh crack tore through the heavens. Her ears flattened as she realized the gods were angry - even her father was angry - but she could not figure out how to appease any of them.

They were so angry! Snarling! Snapping! Choking her until she could no longer breath.

Waking with a start, Muses hacked and choked, struggling for air. The world around her was blackened by ash and smoke. Staggering to her paws, she tried to gather her wits, but could not make sense of North or South. She had one chance to break free of the darkness - do or die.
Messages In This Thread
what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Deirdre - December 28, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Cas - December 28, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Muses - December 29, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Doe - December 29, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Muses - December 30, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: what if the storm ends, and i don't see you - by Szymon - December 31, 2016, 09:13 PM