Sunbeam Lair Dont Speak to me like you are better
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
The silent comfort that Hisaya gave to her selflessly, warmed her. The woman did not reply but instead touched her shoulder, offering whatever kindness she could. Avannon swallowed and gathered herself for a few moments before pulling away from Hisaya and giving an uncertain smile. "i do not understand why I'm like this. I used to crave knowledge and the ability to help others. Now I want to fight, to sink my fangs into my enemies and prove myself without weakness." she murmured.

Giving a small shake of her head she shrugged "I just don't want to be taken advantage of again.." she admitted embarrassed. She turned her eyes back on the woman "Thank you. I almost caused an unnecessary fight, yet you offered me your comfort. I am grateful for that".
Messages In This Thread
Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - December 29, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 02, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 02, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 19, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 19, 2017, 05:17 PM