The Sunspire Where You Belong
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
[table width=65%][tr][td]

He had been lucky.
The fall might've given him some superficial wounds, but it hadn't been so steep that it had broken anything. He wasn't off the mountain, which could've been another eventuality — no, Tryphon was in a pit filled with rotten body parts, but that was better than dead.

Uh, not.. Not really. I mean it hurt, but I don't think anything broke, as he said this Tryphon tested his weight on his limbs, wiggled his hips, and tested the mobility of his head atop his neck; he even fluffed and wagged his tail for good measure. Aside from a fresh headache and some stiffness in his neck and shoulders, he was alright. Do you see a way up?
The voice called out next, and then the light returned in a concentrated shaft that caught upon his golden face. The boy blinked to clear his vision and looked around a bit, even going so far as to test the bones around him and see if they could hold his weight, resembling a dog which had tree'd some sort of pest.

(Unknown to them both, something shifted through the dark of the pines, their trembling causing a small array of needles to dust across the snow opposite to where Valkyrie loitered.)

It doesn't look that steep from down here, Tryphon called up to her — this disembodied voice and vague silhouette — I might be able to climb out if I can just get a running start? And he was already backing up. Tryphon nudged the pelvis and a femur out of his way and scattered some smaller bones with some of his steps, preparing for a leap of faith.

(Seeing it's chance, the lurking shadow readied its own leap and — ?!)
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Where You Belong - by Valkyrie - December 31, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Where You Belong - by Larus - January 04, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Where You Belong - by Valkyrie - January 04, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Where You Belong - by Larus - January 04, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: Where You Belong - by Valkyrie - January 04, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Where You Belong - by Larus - January 04, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Where You Belong - by Valkyrie - January 07, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: Where You Belong - by Larus - January 21, 2017, 02:56 PM