Golden Glade how far i'll go
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara

It was rare to see the girl about after her brother's death, but what caused her even more grief was the sudden disappearance of her mother and more importantly her twin sister. Her other half was missing and Rose felt lost without her family by her side. Sure she had not exactly been welcoming the past week, but the young princess never would have thought her actions would cause this! She had been the one to send them running hadn't she? It was her fault!

Rose couldn't place the blame anywhere but on herself and for a moment she considered ending it. Her father had told her that the lifeless didn't feel pain anymore and the russet girl craved relief. She didn't want to feel this torture eating her alive anymore, she just wanted to break free from this grief. Torn between going to look for comfort or running away, Rose shuffled along the borders of her home while contemplating what her next move would be. She didn't want anyone else to leave her but at the same time she didn't want anyone growing closer. After all the closer they are the more it hurts when they leave.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
how far i'll go - by Rose - January 02, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Rose - January 08, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 10, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Rose - January 13, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 14, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Rose - January 19, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 21, 2017, 10:41 AM