Golden Glade how far i'll go
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Bastard. Emory felt betrayed, she had spent months upon months feeling guilty for wondering too far, she toiled over finding her brother, her only family, the only person she could say she loved. The only friend in her closed off life, and she finally found him, and he changed so much. His name, his mentality, everything. He ended conning, unlike her who would never disrespect their father in abandoning his art. And he left. The minute she found him, after days of toiling to find him once again and that bastard left. Rage had been building inside her, she wanted to tear something to shreds. Her head was lowered, the lustful eyes she usually held were pools of wrath. Until, they spotted the young rusty pelted girl in the distance. She paused, and tried to maintain her composure best she could. It was her niece, and she seemed trouble. While also wandering about the border, something Aspen likely wouldn't allow. 

"Rose?" The yearling and her had met once already, though brief and no conversation had arose from it, just Aspen showing her he pups and moving on. "Why are you all the way out here?" Emory had no clue of Aspen and Tigerlily's disappearance, and was taken aback by Roses freedom.
Messages In This Thread
how far i'll go - by Rose - January 02, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Rose - January 08, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 10, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Rose - January 13, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 14, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Rose - January 19, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 21, 2017, 10:41 AM