Golden Glade how far i'll go
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory was taken aback by Rose's second question, her ears pulled back and a face of worry replaced determination. Since finding out her family's pardon, she replaced any sign of sadness with a wall of anger and wrath. She didn't want to feel again, not like she did about her father or mother. Not like she did when she wandered away from Charley, so she shoved the heartache best she could deep down, and built a tall wall of distraction and rage. But Rose's stare, it seemed to carry not her brothers stare. Convincing, perfect for conning. He was the only one to pull her true emotions in a remotely easy way, but now she looked down at his descendant, and she could do it too.

"I..." Emory paused, afraid to answer in honesty. She considered lying, something she was so perfectly skilled at, but this was her family. She wouldn't, couldn't, lie. "Of course I am, I'm a wreck, and I've bottled everything up with a blindspot of anger. But it doesn't matter how I feel, it's you and your brother I care most about." She barely knew either of them, but it was her only blood left.
Messages In This Thread
how far i'll go - by Rose - January 02, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Rose - January 08, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 10, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Rose - January 13, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 14, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Rose - January 19, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Emory - January 21, 2017, 10:41 AM