Golden Glade Changing Things Up for Once
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"My mother believed that everything happens for a reason, everything is the will of the stars and the moon." Shalon sighed, "Are you sure your mother would want to be avenged? Or know that you are safe, with her grandpups?" Silver eyes looked out over the clearing they were inhabiting. "If I ever have the blessing of being a mother, I would like to know the my children are safe. Even when we are apart. I would be proud if you were my daughter, I mean if you were younger or I older." She did chuckle to herself at that thought, seeing as Shalon and Eden were rather close in age.

"I don't think you are failing anyone Eden. I might not know you very well, but I know that you are a devoted mother and very good mate to Sylvas. I see a very bright future ahead of you." Giving Eden a wink, one star twinkled as she spoke almost as if it too was winking down at them both. "Now tell me Eden, what brings you out into this frigid evening air? Surely it wasn't to hear me mop all night."

I think now would be a good time to wait for @Sylvas Streiter?
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 02, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 02, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 03, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 03, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 03, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Sylvas Streiter - January 09, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 24, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 31, 2017, 09:51 PM