Dragoncrest Cliffs your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
While it has been tense since Wildfire's heat, and denying her the chance to have children now, Thuringwethil has given her mate a little space. She'd been nearby during the week, preventing what may, but as it has died down, she'd seen less and less of her. After more than a full day, Heda grew concerned that not all is as well as she'd liked. Maybe with the hormones out of her system, the bandrona will have a clearer her to understand the decision she had to make, she knows it'll be a sore spot for a while. 

She'd woken without Wildfire near and as the day progresses, she realizes something is amiss. Not wanting yet to alarm anyone, though uncertain as she is if anyone knows, she begins the search as best she can. With Wildfire no longer in heat, it isn't as easy to trace, but her scent lingers—even dilute—but the worry still hovers the back of her mind. 

She searched where she knew and where she might be but now she works her way through the redwoods that barricades their home from the outside. Thuringwethil heaves a sigh and frowns as she finishes the western side of her home before she lifts her nose and howls—for Wildfire, for anyone.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Antumbra - January 03, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 11, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 15, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 21, 2017, 10:52 PM