Dragoncrest Cliffs your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
With the push and pull of instinct versus reason in mind, he respects her choice but knows deep, deep down he would've otherwise. Maybe it's just what they need. He can guess, or hope, or anything else. Now is not the time and that's.. that.

Dio keeps a thoughtful silence and only shook his head. He'd not thought it'd be like this. Any of it, really. The smoking Dragon had only been the catalyst. That was where he'd thought he'd see those hypothetical pups grow up, anyway. Not by the sea, but rethinking everything appeared to be a reoccurring issue for him lately; he had to stay determined. "Ah. Hopefully she turns back up soon and the timing is right when it's.. right." Dio only knew a piece of how badly Wildfire wanted it to happen. Thuringwethil's logic tempered it, considerably with him at the mercy of the in-between. He had a feeling she'd get what she wanted, eventually, but there was a lot of delicate matters at stake. "Every day here is just more in our favor, though," he sighs quietly. The claim remains strong, strengthening even. He has a good feeling about it all, besides the Bandrona's absence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 11, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 15, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 21, 2017, 10:52 PM