Dragoncrest Cliffs your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil nods her head when Dio speaks his optimism. She’d lost in the last few weeks and found herself a little more reserved than usual. They’d lost a few since the group shook beneath them and they’d yet to go back for them. The weather made it difficult and it will only get worse. She sighs, hopeful they are somewhere safe even if they cannot get to them. Eventually, she hopes, the loyal will remain and her heart aches for those she’s lost in the meantime.

“Sometimes I miss the mountain,” she says. It isn’t something she’d say to anyone else but the mountain had been good to them for some time. Even if everything in her being clings to the coast, there will always be a part of her that will bow to the mountain for the time it served.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 11, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Antumbra - February 12, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 15, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 21, 2017, 10:52 PM