Dragoncrest Cliffs your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
do you wanna wrap this crusty thing up?

Thuringwethil had not known the extent of the dragon they lived on for some time and there had been a feeling brewing within her when she’d found out. The exact reasoning behind it had not been noticed and there had been no other signs until the moon grew and shook the ground. The feeling had anchored but she had not listened soon enough and she knows she can’t forgive herself for it. How will Gyda and Gavriel react to their delay in going back? Has she mistaken how capable the children actually are? They’d accomplished as much as any other Seageda child, given their circumstances, but their failure still reflects their current heda.

“Hopefully for the last time,” she finally says once she realizes how lost in thought she’d gotten. They can still go scout for them in the days to come but if she have not resurfaced now, the chances were slim. She brushes off the thought of the mountain, for a little while at least, and looks along the borders they’ve marked. They are not as concrete as they had been on the mountain but it will come, in time.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 11, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 15, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Antumbra - February 18, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 21, 2017, 10:52 PM