The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
139 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All Welcome 
They did not lie when they said the journey is a long one and he'd be foolish to make it now, without anyone to come with him, but still he moves without hesitation. His form is thin and weary and stained with blood without a proper bathing but it doesn't discourage him from wearing his feet down until he can't feel them anymore. It is only every so often that he stops for a break to rest his paws and scavenge for something to eat but the biggest roadblock he faces is finding Sleeping Dragon—or what he assumes to be from the description—deserted. There are signs of wolves having lived there but destruction became obvious in some places and the mix of ash and snow led him to wonder what happened.

He contemplates returning home, telling those left behind, but he does not just yet. Perhaps the neighbors may know a thing or two but he hesitates his approach. Arlo lingers nearby in a web of trees and rocky terrain of the tangle. Everything is unfamiliar to him but the thickness of salt in the air gives him a little added comfort. He hadn't been in Seageda long before it fell but the vague memories he has calls him home and he finds himself closer and closer. He settles at the base of a decline where the shadows cover his form, the snow falling as the trees mostly block the path to the ground, and he quietly begins to clean at the staining on his fur.
Messages In This Thread
i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Arlo - January 03, 2017, 02:49 PM