Sun Mote Copse make me cry
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Anyone is welcome to find her!

Birth had taken it's toll on the new mother. Sickly as she was prior to her children's birth, it was a miracle she hadn't died the same day life was breathed into them. But winter was a relentless beast, never satisfied and constantly craving to take more life. Giana could feel herself being drained with each growing hour and she knew it would not be long before she too joined those that had lost their lives to the brutal season. Yet as she watched with awe as her children squirmed about, the ivory woman knew she could leave this world without regretting the choices she made.

Her children were her light, and she was relieved to know that despite the fact that she would not be here to care for them, that they would still continue to be looked after and loved by Molech and those within the Malkaria. Gently moving @Aurora Artemis near to her, she encouraged the tiny girl to eat once again. Her small frame was worrying but Giana had faith that the girl would survive the hell this world would throw at her. She then moved to clean @Cosmos with great affection, smoothing the tangled hairs along his spine.

She was content in that moment, her heart filled with the love for her children as tears began to stream down her platinum cheeks. As she curled around the tiny babes, Giana let out one last strained howl saying goodbye to her fellow pack mates and wishing them good fortune in their future endeavors. As her soul was torn from her body and her last breath left her lungs, the ivory woman left the world with a smile upon her maw.
Messages In This Thread
make me cry - by Giana - January 05, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: make me cry - by Honey - January 05, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: make me cry - by Ragna - January 05, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: make me cry - by Asherah - January 05, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: make me cry - by Aurora Artemis - January 05, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: make me cry - by Honey - January 06, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: make me cry - by Calypso - January 07, 2017, 06:32 PM