Dragoncrest Cliffs Andalusite
16 Posts
Ooc — Hero
He had never been one to pay too much attention to flowers, beyond their colours, and how he could crush certain ones up to make lovely, bright pigments. Most of what he knew, he had learned on his own, or from distant observation. His company introduced herself as Portia, stating her role as skayona. Just about any other rank held more value than his, so he politely dipped his muzzle, and responded in kind. Just Melchior, He grinned, a hint of playfulness behind his greeting. Melchior, who was still finding himself. Melchior, who felt as though he was caught at a crossroads, forced to chose between what he should do, and what he wanted to do. Do these plants have any special properties? He queried, his curiosity unrestrained. If this wolf valued plants, then she would surely appreciate his questions, and he should not feel ashamed to ask him.

A bright idea suddenly came to him. Teik ai sis au yu. Let me help you, he implored earnestly, stooping low so that he too may be able to gather plants. "I'm done my patrols." The youth added, as if to dismiss any concerns his pack mate might have with his ready show of helpfulness.
Trigedasleng, Common
[Image: naturalist.gif] i, ii, iii, iv, v ; [Image: warrior.gif]  i, ii, iii, iv, v
Messages In This Thread
Andalusite - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 05, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 05, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 06, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 06, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 06, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 06, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 07, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 09, 2017, 12:54 PM