Dragoncrest Cliffs Andalusite
16 Posts
Ooc — Hero
It surprised him that anyone of Drageda would bother with anything so superfluous. He was used to doing things for a purpose; everything he had ever done so far had been for a reason, or at least that was what he had convinced himself. Nonetheless, he was disinclined to dismiss the she-wolf. Nodding thoughtfully instead, he happily agreed. There was nothing wrong with appreciating pretty flowers, he thought, and saw no harm in the innocent pastime.

In light of her sly response, Melchior remained impassive, waiting patiently for her to reveal the big surprise. Of course, it was certainly something he would never have guessed. Decordating the hougeda was a different sort of task indeed. Chuckling good-naturedly, he shook his head and rolled his shoulders. "I look forward to it." A lopsided grin tugged at his dark lips, bright eyes alight with mirth. There was no turning back now, and quite frankly, the idea of decorating their dens did not seem all that bad. "But perhaps the hougeda could benefit from more than just purple colours." He suggested, scanning the area beyond Portia just in case something else was worthy of catching his eye.
Trigedasleng, Common
[Image: naturalist.gif] i, ii, iii, iv, v ; [Image: warrior.gif]  i, ii, iii, iv, v
Messages In This Thread
Andalusite - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 05, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 05, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 06, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 06, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 06, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 06, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 07, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 09, 2017, 12:54 PM