Dragoncrest Cliffs Andalusite
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia stared forward for a moment as he described them. yellow flowers could be a number of things, but the berries were pretty distinctive. it'd been a while since she was at the coast, and she hadn't been in teekon for too long, but she knew that he was talking about. "oregon grapes," she said in response, her tail flicking, "i don't bother with plants like that-- better to know where they are and leave them until you need them, in my opinion." she was quiet for a few heartbeats as they walked, then decided she hated the silence. "in my birth pack, our medic had her cache near all of our dens-- which was fine, so is mine-- but she kept everything in there, and it wasn't like it was heavily guarded or anything," she began, the last part earning a gentle shrug from her shoulders, "so one day a pup-- one younger than me, dumber too-- wandered on in there and you can bet it all went to hell in a hand basket. i thanked god the medic was around to help him out, but i figured it was probably best to store those bad boys elsewhere, you know, hun?"

whether or not melchior cared for all that, portia didn't know, but she enjoyed talking, and was always ready to launch herself into a story or a description at any time. he would surely get used to it in the months to come.

her ears shot up when they arrived, however, and her tail wagged slowly behind her. it truly was as though the shrub had burst into flame, and portia was quite in awe at it. it'd been a while since she had seen witch hazel, and was thrilled that the boy had been able to show her where it was-- for it also had use as a medicine. "they're gorgeous," she agreed with a smile, looking at the boy happily, "how do you say we should decorate the dens with them?"

the pair decided to line the walls of the cavern with the flowers, spending all evening doing so and talking nonstop about plants and herbs-- portia was thrilled. by the end of it, the pair shared a bite to eat and went their separate ways.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
Andalusite - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 05, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 05, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 06, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 06, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 06, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Portia - January 06, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: Andalusite - by Melchior - January 07, 2017, 07:29 AM