Mount Apikuni I still wonder if I ever felt the pain
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Vague woo.

[table width=65%][tr][td]

Tryphon was in the valley between the vale and - well, he wasn't sure. There was a peak rising up before him, shining with the dying of the light. The sky had started to shift through so many different colors, it was breathtaking. Something about it called to him — urging him onwards, upwards, as if climbing the mountain would give him answers to questions left unspoken.

The hours ticked by and his body ached, but Tryphon couldn't stop. He bound through snow and crashed his way between frozen ferns, winding a path through a copse of snow-heavy pines, and finally came to a halt on a ridge with a clear view of the sky. He had been running all-out, and upon stopping his breath pealed out of him as great clouds. As soon as the sky was in view, he was watching it. His twin-moon gaze was unblinking and with rapt attention, Tryphon silently implored the stars for guidance.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Larus - January 05, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Nanook - January 06, 2017, 11:17 AM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Larus - January 06, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Nanook - January 19, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Larus - January 21, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: I still wonder if I ever felt the pain - by Nanook - January 30, 2017, 12:16 PM