Dragoncrest Cliffs we can never go back, we can only go on and on
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
True, it wasn't often Tirgatao used Heda's given name, and even now she wondered if it was a gross display of disrespect. The snowy she-wolf tipped her head to Eske, "No, ba ai don nou get klin taim em ste ste kom yu." she smiled, "I am glad to hear she yet lives. After seeing the mountain in such a state, I worried that many of you might have been lost." She explained with an idle flick of her ear. Tirgatao was confident that no harm would come to her here, and comforted by the fact that the Drageda had not lost their Heda in the unfortunate upheaval. Thinking back on the destruction still gave her a chill.

Her dark nose twitched as she took in the scents of the woodlands, and the musk of the Drageda infused into Eske's coat. "Chit laik yu tagon?" She questioned with a wider smile. Though the tawny Gona seemed to not be interested in anything but proper protocol (which Tir respected, of course), the pale woman couldn't help but reflect a bit of her own rank back. Becoming invested in others is what she was best at; understanding the emotions, wims, and wills of the individuals so that it might better the whole.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: we can never go back, we can only go on and on - by Tirgatao - January 07, 2017, 11:27 PM