Two Rivers Isle No looking back
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Vassago has no choice but to come along XD

Malice was scared. She had met Sebastian and knew he was a good boy man, but to trust him fully did not come so easily. Yes, he was her mate's son, but from her time in Teekon she knew no one was without flaws. She was, however, excited to meet everyone there. Perhaps they had some playmates for Vassago and Pyro that were around their age. She even wished they would find some cute females so she could have the pleasure of watching them fall in love for the first time. It was no secret anymore that Malice could be sort of romantic.

That morning, she was quiet but strong. Having walked one last time on the borders, she was ready to leave their home behind. She knew she would return here someday to recall memories that would be lost by time - perhaps even bring a part of Burke there whenever he passed... Bad thoughts. Yes, he was old, but he was healthy. Surely the sky would give her another year with her beloved?

She joined her mate's side, ready to leave. She was mostly waiting for Pyro - for she had forced her firstborn to come along. He was moping around, but still fairly excited to finally truly see what lay behind the river.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
No looking back - by Burke - January 06, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: No looking back - by Malice - January 06, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: No looking back - by Síff - January 06, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: No looking back - by Aeronwyn - January 08, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: No looking back - by Pyro - January 09, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: No looking back - by Ysengrin - January 10, 2017, 05:16 AM
RE: No looking back - by Nico - January 10, 2017, 03:56 PM