Stone Circle I'm home!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been worried about Valette's absence. It seemed like she should have returned days ago, but still there was no sign of her. With no other leader, Steady was forced to remain with the pack, though that didn't stop him from watching the direction in which she had left. He checked several times a day to see if her scent was upon the borders again, but day by day, it grew more faint. Surely, she would not leave him as the others had. Was his destined to lose every Beta he had? Well, Krypton had return, much later.

He sighed as he laid inside the den, his mood growing sadder as the moments, minutes, and hours passed without Valette. He had been so stupid, so blind, to his feelings for her. That was, up until she had left. Now they were all he could think about. She was all he could think about. What if she didn't return? Another love lost. More pups he was left to raise without a mother. The curse of Easthollow would continue on.

But, there it was. Her beautiful voice that instantly brought the life back into him. He was up and wanting to run towards her, but when he realized Nikai and Keoni might followed, he waited, and then kept a pace so they wouldn't get lost. His tail wagged eagerly, and he whined in anticipation of seeing her. 

Her silhouette came into view and he paused, wondering if for a moment it was a dream. But, no. She was there. He moved forward again, trotting quickly to meet her, a smile upon his maw. She looked tired. And beautiful. He nosed her fur, sucking in her scent as if he couldn't get enough of it. He licked her cheek, his whole body vibrating with happiness that he could finally touch her again. I've missed you so much, he whispered in her ear.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I'm home! - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2017, 06:37 AM
RE: I'm home! - by Nikai - January 07, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: I'm home! - by Steady - January 09, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm home! - by Keoni - January 11, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: I'm home! - by RIP Valette - January 11, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: I'm home! - by Nikai - January 14, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: I'm home! - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:45 PM