Ravensblood Forest Silver apples of the moon
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Alone. She had been it all her life. Without parents, yet with so much passion that it did not stop her. Alone - it was the most amazing thing that ever happened to her. Loneliness she did not feel, for it did not make her sad. Alone - and yet not, that's what they all were. They were one but unique individuals. She understood now. Yes, she was alone, but her friends - her family - they made her feel warm and welcome. She would do that too, but now one was missing... While he was not her friend, she missed him and feared for his life. Ingram... Where could he be? Donnelaith had burned to the ground - he had been there... He should not have been there. He belonged somewhere better - beside her. Yes, he was the only one to not treat her as a "precious princess that should be protected". It had felt wonderful...

A howl awoke her and she scampered out of her den. Ingram - could it be? No... No, it sounded female. For a moment did she consider going back, but with father not spotted or scented, she could not abandon the task she was given. Protect the borders - mark them, and let no one pass.

She weaved her young body gracefully through the enormous, bleeding trees, slowing when she was near the borders where she saw her. She was also young, Chusi could tell. What did she seek here? Had Ingram sent her? Please, she begged, let it be something about him. She held her tail high and proud - warm ochre eyes waiting for some form of submission before she spoke. Who are ya? Whatcha seek ' ere?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 10, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Arturo - January 12, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 14, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 15, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 19, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 21, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Arturo - January 22, 2017, 06:24 AM