Ravensblood Forest Silver apples of the moon
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She had barely noticed Arturo sneaking up (or so it felt) on her and only looked at him when he nipped her cheek. When the answer to her question came, very to the point, she almost expected her father to start talking, but he did not. Did he want her to do this? Talewi. The name was put in the back of her head shortly after repeating it a few times but not aloud. She took a deep breath, feeling her heart flutter knowing that Arturo trusted her with something important.

I'm Chusi. She nodded. We're Teaghlaigh - a Family. We're... uhh... Extremely territorial 'n take care of our own. She told, her eyes fluttering to her father as she repeated his own words - wondering if she was doing it correctly. We have two laws 'n ev'ryone follows ' em; The Ceannasach's word is Law 'n The Family before ev'rything else. She was slowly getting into the explanation, the words flowing from her mouth smoother and less hackled.

If ya accept 'em, ya'll become a Comlach - an Associate - 'ntill ya prove yarself to us. Do ya understand? She asked, just to be sure and to give the other a break for now. It was secretly also to think of a task if Arturo did not plan on giving the Comlach a task himself.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 10, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Arturo - January 12, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 14, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 15, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 19, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 21, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Arturo - January 22, 2017, 06:24 AM