Ravensblood Forest Silver apples of the moon
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Permission to skip Arturo was granted <3

For a moment there, she stumbled over her own thoughts as to what her dad would do. Then she begun realizing that she was not her father. She was a Fearghal - not born and bred, but pure - but she did not carry the same morals as Arturo. She could do this her own way; like she had always done. Never had she depended on anyone else after she had learned to hunt, and now was the time to prove she was not just going to be a parrot to repeat her father's words and carry out his legacy once he was no more. Yes - she could do this. She was even more spurred on by the silence of the masked coywolf, and her pride was stroked by knowing the other was not out to mock her for her maturity. She cleared her throat once, then coughed because it had hurt, but quickly regained her posture and collected her thoughts.

If i' were any othah season - I would've told ya to collect some medic'l herbs 'n stuff. She announced with a slight giggle. But, lucky ya, I guess. Instead, let's see what ya can do with 'em warrior skills. I bet mah dad would like a friendly spar with ya. She was going to use her father's presence, whether he wanted her to or not. She had yet to see him really fight someone, and was sure she could learn something from their battle of both parties were okay with it.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 10, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Arturo - January 12, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 14, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 15, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 19, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 21, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Arturo - January 22, 2017, 06:24 AM