Ravensblood Forest Silver apples of the moon
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
There was unbidden surprise when Chusi volunteered him to spar with Talewi. He offered her a side glance before he looked to the woman at his borders who agreed. It wasn’t that Arturo had anything against sparring with Talewi, or that he couldn’t but he much preferred the alternative of smooth talking his way out of physical conflicts. He was graced with a silver tongue and he used it to his utter advantage: to talk his way out of a bad situation, to get what he wanted, to conjure up a deal. “I would rather think you might wish to spar with her, Chusi,” Arturo turned to his daughter. “As you are the aspiring warrior here, not me.” The gangster offered a curve of his lips into something of a smile as he looked to Talewi. “She is a warrior, perhaps she might be willing to mentor you and you could use this practice spar to gauge one another’s skills.” There was no obligation behind his words: if Talewi had no interest in mentoring his daughter than he would not force the issue. He’d done just fine up to date, but it would definitely benefit Chusi to have a warrior by trade in her corner. His words were merely a suggestion but it made more sense (in his mind) for Chusi to spar her than for him to do it; and out of courtesy he would spar with the woman if Chusi refused his idea.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 10, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Arturo - January 12, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 14, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Talewi - January 15, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Silver apples of the moon - by Chusi - January 19, 2017, 10:22 AM