Hushed Willows A crackpipe full of dreams
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
All in keeping an eye on the stranger, he did find it easy to keep close to Tambourine after he'd initiated the bump and question. In a way he'd never quite felt before, he was glad the silvered boy was still here, and still just as familiar as always. "Just.. gone. And the trails aren't the very best.. but it doesn't seem right," he answered with a grimace. He wondered if some of them intended it this way, or if his suspicions were coming out of nowhere. "I think Stark, Banner, and Talewi went west. Gwen towards the mountains. They all up and left us and I don't know why." To state the obvious, and partially because he'd not covered this topic in this degree of realism yet. It smarted already.

What to do now, indeed. A heavy, heavy thought occurred. He supposed it felt a bit like dread.

Silas could now call stranger Reek, although it soothed him little through his sorrow. He couldn't decide what to make of him and his odd scars yet. "I want to stay, too. I told Mom and Spur.. that I would be here," Silas tried not to waver. He'd only not gone with them so that he could welcome them back home when the time came -- although now gradually he understood better the naive assumption that made, for was this hardly a home still? What if none of them ever came back? Not them, not Stark, not any of them? What were they supposed to do with this hand they were dealt?

"There's still.. things and shelter here, the willows are a good home.." his voice was small. He knew these trails, he had caches sprinkled throughout, he still could hunt even with all the snow, and they had the Crook to help keep them warm. These amenities made him loathe to turn his back to them, not when his few hazy memories of wandering after leaving the Creek were nothing short of miserable. He didn't want to go back to that yet Tambourine's point was painfully real. They could die. "Yeah. Alone we might not be good enough.." He peeped, then clamped his jaw shut before shifting somewhat to address Reek. His stomach wanted to fall right through him from nervousness. "Where are you even going to? And from where? I've.. never heard about you." His eyes only searched up to his chest, but darted away at the end of his words. There underlined a hint of bitterness, mixed in with his angst and a sour little why should I even come with you of all wolves?
Messages In This Thread
A crackpipe full of dreams - by Reek - January 10, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Tambourine - January 10, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Reek - January 10, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Tambourine - January 10, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Silas - January 10, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Reek - January 11, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Tambourine - January 11, 2017, 11:09 AM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Silas - January 11, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Reek - January 12, 2017, 12:19 AM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Tambourine - January 12, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: A crackpipe full of dreams - by Silas - January 13, 2017, 02:55 AM