Dragoncrest Cliffs If only I can be remembered
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra listend to the female. Loyalty was what she wanted. Well, Kendra could give her that. She didn't feel particularly loyal to the brotherhood anymore. The only one she was really loyal to was Xan especially now he was helping her. The female was glad to be close with him as he could do most of the talking. She turned her head to the alpha female and gave a nod to tell her that she would be loyal.

She continued with a question if she was ill. Kendra didn't feel ill. She was healthy in a certain way. She was not disease ridden. Only the cold made her weak. She didn't have much fat reserves and didn't have enough to stay warm. Still it could be seen as not self sufficient. Xan defended her with his words. She knew he would. Another female came and Kendra looked curiously at her colored fur. Kendra thought it looked wonderful.

Kendra cleared her throat. "Botanist, not... healer," she croaked to the two females, gathering her energy. She did know that certain plants had healing aspects but she could not bend bones or was a full healer. She never had too much ambition for that. "Can make... garden. Plant seeds. Know plants well." That might make her more useful for their pack even though it was winter.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 12, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Kendra - January 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Antumbra - January 12, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 13, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Kendra - January 13, 2017, 04:45 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Portia - January 14, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 15, 2017, 02:28 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Kendra - January 15, 2017, 08:41 AM