Sunbeam Lair oceans away
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Such little was known of Hadraniel’s past, his comment having both reassured and interested her. To be through worse than what the world was currently experiencing seemed awful, the idea easily having replaced her interest with concern. She wished to learn more of him, to hear of what all he had gone through and be there to support him if it was necessary, but she also didn’t want to pry. Conflicted, the thoughts had been pushed to the back-burner, where they’d remain until a later date. “I have been doing well,” was her response, simple, but not entirely true. A true struggle to survive had yet to be experienced by the young Chieftess, but, even still, she worried. Throughout the duration of each and every day she worried, but not for herself. It was for her hatchlings, whose lives were only just beginning, and her tribe, which had become her family, that she worried. There was so much that she wished to do for them, but only so much that she was actually capable of, and that pained her.

With a shake of her head, the whispers in her mind had been cast out, abandoned with the hope of never again being heard. The idea that had previously been pieced together came forth, stealing the place of the negative notions and encouraging the vessel to speak it aloud. With a soft inhale, she’d asked, “Would you be against the idea of sleeping in my den?” Rather straightforward, except the reason wasn’t anything along those lines. “I am not always able to be there, but would like for my daughters to never feel this harsh chill. I—” she stopped herself, took a breath, and then continued. “I also would like for them to have a male in their life. Someone that is kind, such as yourself, so that they may feel complete whilst growing.” Having come from a family where couples almost always stayed together, she couldn’t help but look at her current situation with shame. It was her belief that she might be robbing from her children a chance at growing up properly, which made her seek out a man that could provide the other perspective that they needed.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
oceans away - by Hadraniel - January 12, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - January 13, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: oceans away - by Hadraniel - January 13, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - January 16, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: oceans away - by Hadraniel - January 18, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - January 28, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: oceans away - by Hadraniel - February 03, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - February 21, 2017, 02:21 AM