Silvertip Mountain I will personally stab you in the eye with a foreign object
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Sorry for the wait you guys! I'm working two jobs as of late, so things have been a bit crazy!

Jhala followed close behind, and with her prompting (and fat ass), Reek fell to his side with a muffled oof. She laid against him, and their two young boys soon filled the small gap between them like the meat in some sort of living sandwich. Then, the others filed in. Moonbrook, though still something of an acquaintance, was like one of the family in the way she joined the pile. Dagfinn followed close behind and he brought food, dropping it nearby. Reek had to stretch to grab the meat that he had brought, but when he did, he nodded his thanks to Dagfinn and he offered the haunch to his boys. He then prompted them to eat.

With the six of them all piled together, Reek was both warm and content.

The boys, Silas and Tambourine, they stood to the side -- wary. Laurel did as well. From where he lay, Reek looked upon his daughter. "Laurel, please. Come lay with us," he pleaded. After all, after agreeing to start over, Reek would not deny her this kindness. Then he looked to the boys who seemed to be content with warming eachother. "You too boys, come join the pile! No one needs to be cold right now." Whether or not the boys from the keep felt it, they where just as much a part of the family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will personally stab you in the eye with a foreign object - by Reek - February 01, 2017, 11:22 PM