Blacktail Deer Plateau my spirit spurns control
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
pls excuse this poop post. D:

[table width=85%][tr][td]
“Jotunns?” Kjalarr repeated the word not because he did not understand but, rather, because he did and it surprised him to hear it so casually as if it was a perfectly normal thing for a wolf to be descendent from the giants. Then again, Ragnar had claimed that he and his sons were descended from the Allfather, himself. Whether there was truth to that or not Kjalarr would never know but what was the point of claiming it if it were not true? “You are a northman.” like me. Not spoken as a question but rather as a statement because he had stated as much, hadn’t he? Did this man know of Ragnar? How far had word of his father’s conquests spread? Or was he perhaps some unknown son of Kjalarr’s late father? He’d never met another viking that wasn’t related to him before and the prospect was intriguing. “I was told that I am a descendent of the Allfather,” Since they were sharing their claimed heritage with one another. “From what clan do you hail, stranger?” Kjalarr asked, wondering if it was one that he would know or not.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
my spirit spurns control - by Kjalarr - January 13, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: my spirit spurns control - by Birk - January 14, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: my spirit spurns control - by Kjalarr - January 19, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: my spirit spurns control - by Birk - January 26, 2017, 02:29 PM