Dragoncrest Cliffs a storm with skin
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tir was surprised at herself, but she found that she accepted Heda's explaination. There was a great amount of unease still harbored deep within, and she could not be certain if she could trust these outsiders herself, but Heda willed it. She had no choice but to accept. A part of her had expected Thuringwethil to ignore her questions, or even punish her for being so bold as to question her decisions. But Tirgatao would not be herself if she did not attempt to learn the whole story—it was a trait that had gotten her in trouble many times in the past. 

She flattened her ears and lowered her muzzle to rest her chin against her neck. Tir looked thoughtful and, perhaps, angry. The wolves of Seageda continued to let her down, even now that she was leagues away from it. "I understand." She replied softly, turning her warm gaze upon Thuringwethil's impressive form. Tirgatao's heart beat thickly against her chest. Despite her reservations, she was happy to be near the Commander once again. "I just worry." She admitted suddenly. "If others hear word of the changes made here, who is to say they won't rise up and challenge your order?" Tir switched her ears back and pursed her lips. "A repeat of Seageda is not something I want to witness again."
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
a storm with skin - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: a storm with skin - by Tirgatao - January 14, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: a storm with skin - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: a storm with skin - by Tirgatao - January 15, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: a storm with skin - by Antumbra - January 31, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: a storm with skin - by Tirgatao - January 31, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: a storm with skin - by Antumbra - February 09, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: a storm with skin - by Tirgatao - February 09, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: a storm with skin - by Antumbra - February 09, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: a storm with skin - by Tirgatao - February 09, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: a storm with skin - by Antumbra - February 09, 2017, 07:15 PM