Sun Mote Copse Broken
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Bastian was the first to arrive, and she smiled gratefully at him, though it was admittedly a bit strained. It of course had nothing to do with Bastian himself. "Greetings, Doctor. I apologize for bringing you out of your home and into the cold but this is an important matter, I fear." Her voice bubbled with an undercurrent of anger, though it was clear enough this also wasn't meant for Bastian. She looked to him a moment, studying him. If only he had come to the pack sooner. He would have seen it in its prime, before the sins of others poisoned all the blessings they'd be given. She had no fault with Molech, of course, even the bitter wind that was sent angrily around them made sense. She too would be angry over Eshamun's betrayal if she had been so benevolent.

She felt a touch at her side and glanced down. Her heart instantly softened, and a smile covered her face. "Anatha, my sweet, it's cold out here, shouldn't you be in the warmth with your brother?" She reached down to nuzzle her daughter, thinking at least that she had been allowed her children. Even if Ar-Khalba had been proven selfish and sinful, he had provided her with seed for the children. Seeing that her daughter was cold, and worried, she nudged the girl and lifted a foreleg, wanting her to cuddle into her belly where her fur was thicker. "You need not worry, darling. Molech watches us, the light touches and blesses all those who are true and pure." Her eyes flickered briefly for a moment, but she did not speak about what Molech would do to those who were not. To those who would wish death on her children and herself, on the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Broken - by Asherah - January 14, 2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Broken - by Bastian - January 15, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: Broken - by Anatha - January 15, 2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Broken - by Asherah - January 15, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: Broken - by Elohim - January 15, 2017, 10:36 PM