King Elk Forest i am the quiet
your protector's coming home
6 Posts
Ooc —
^_^ <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Tonrar did not move from where he stood as she accepted his invitation and moved nearer to stand opposite of him. The guard hairs along the nape of his neck, russet saddled with mocha lackluster and coarse from his winter coat ruffled but not enough to bristle. Their meeting was not a hostile one and though Warpath had no designs to change that, it did not curb his natural weariness of her; and if her body language was of any indication he was not alone in his uncertainty. She was uncertain of him too but whatever the reason the Chiefs of Old had seen to it that their paths cross and that they were both blessed, in their own ways, by the frozen young elk corpse and that they were both willing enough to share despite the bitter cold that tore through the Wilds, each moment that pulsed by them like blood through a vein brought with it the possibility of their demise. The possibility that either of them might end up like the unfortunate creature they fed on was a very real one.

That knowledge unsettled Tonrar. Though his training to be Warchief had been completed and thus he had earned his naturalist and warrior trades within the Kunna tribe he had been banished before he could earn his master trades. Still, it did not take a master — or even a shaman for that matter — to tell that there was no end in sight for the storm. The wrath of winter was just beginning, he feared. Warpath lowered his masked face to the elk to worry another, small chunk free as she spoke her gratitude to him. “The Chiefs of Old have provided,” He spoke with deep rooted assurance — Tonrar’s way of accepting her gratitude whilst diverting it from himself to the ancients who were truly deserving of thanks. He had simply found it as she had found him.

“I am called Tonrar.” He offered his name giving slight pause on the frozen piece of muscle he’d been worrying loose to gauge her reaction before he returned to his mission, teeth ripping and tearing at the frozen sinew and flesh.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i am the quiet - by Tonrar - January 15, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Aglæca - January 15, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Tonrar - January 15, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Aglæca - January 16, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Tonrar - January 16, 2017, 04:46 PM