Noctisardor Bypass Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
@Božena - Thought this place offered enough shelter for them both :)

Cold. He felt it in his bones, in his muscles and head. It felt much like freezing to death, but he knew he would not die if he were to find shelter. Yes - he needed a cave. For a moment did he think of turning back, back to his saviour and only friend - but he had started this journey with a purpose. He felt that this was the land that had called his humble vessel - that here he could finally find peace. His toes were frozen and he could barely move - the snow coating his already pale appearance even paler. But hope was on the horizon - sweet relief was pumped through his veins as he reached a place nicely settled in between two mountains. He could feel that the wind had less power here as soon as he was far enough inside. Perhaps here he could rest his beaten body - safe his strength for when the cold was either gone or less threatening to his young mind.

The wisps in his mind guided him to a cave that was neither big nor small - perfect for a being like him. But, as soon as he set one paw on the rocky surface in the cave, a flash of white overtook his sight and he trembled. Backwards he walked away, tears welling in the corners of his eyes. His poor sister... Her head he had left in the prison he had been kept in as some sort of wild animal - thrown around by beings as black as the deepest ocean. His mind did not dare enter the cave so similar and yet so different from that prison, and he started running. He wanted to get away from it and had thought he had left those times behind, but life was cruel in that way.
Messages In This Thread
Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 16, 2017, 02:41 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 16, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 17, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 18, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 23, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 26, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 26, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 08, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 08, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 12, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 13, 2017, 03:53 PM