Noctisardor Bypass Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The cold he had felt when he was not safely in between the steady rock works of the Gods that many spoke of when referring to the wonders of the world was indeed not just normal winter harshness. All he had known his life was that winter came only with cold and slightly icy winds - not these screaming ones, that just seemed to beg for young or weak lives to take. Horrid were his thoughts as his mind got entangled with visions of even younger youth than himself in this cold, freezing or starving. Survive was what he had to do, but then; why did his unconscious not want him to enter the cave. He almost knew for certain it was not a trap. I have to. I have to survive for Her.

His left ear was placed on the back of his head again as he let his hind slip and bump the ground with a soft thud. He let out a sigh, the happiness that seemed engraved in his aura slowly becoming less apparent. It was rude to turn down her generous offer of sharing her shelter with him - he was already planning on doing something in return just for it. He was not sure if he deserved this level of kindness - all he was, was an intruder and a bad one at that. His gaze returned to the mix of browns and the eyes so different they could have a mind of their own.

Then, he nodded. A small gesture, given his usual expressive nature, but noticeable nonetheless. He lifted his slender form, keeping a submissive posture as he gently weaved his thin body inside. It seemed bigger than it had looked - bigger than the dungeons. It was warmer here too. His golden ringed eyes trailed over every detail, but he could not find anything that reminded him of the dungeons. This was a different cave. Yes, here; they would not hurt him or his friends. Is the old woman a friend now? Or a companion for the winter? Both? If only he could ask these questions. He wanted to thank her, but did not know how; he had not been a mute for very long; 3 months, he guessed, but he had lost track of time.
Messages In This Thread
Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 16, 2017, 02:41 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 16, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 17, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 18, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 23, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 26, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 26, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 08, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 08, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 12, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 13, 2017, 03:53 PM