Noctisardor Bypass Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Born and bred in the North; not even he thought the weather was normal. He had not seen many winters, but it did not take a fool to notice the intense cold. He was so glad he had found the witch, for he knew he was not the greatest company without his tongue. He did not even know how to speak anymore, which was a strange, tingling feeling. He was afraid of losing his ability to understand languages, but deep inside he knew that that would not happen as long as he surrounded himself with many. For now, it was just the witch and him, but seeing that she talked so much already; he was not afraid.

He wondered; could they stay here together? Forever? He did not want to leave her here, nor did he want her to leave him, but he did not know how long the winter would last for. For the others, he hoped it would not take too long - but for him? Well, he was keen on keeping his first friend in these strange lands. A gentle smile crept onto his young face and he looked at the witch with a new fire behind his doe-eyes.

At her question, he shook his head. "Calloon" had once been his name, but in these lands he was no one. She could call him whatever she wanted, it was not like he could protest. He bowed before her with closed eyes and a slight wag to his tail, trying to show that it was nice to meet her.
Messages In This Thread
Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 16, 2017, 02:41 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 16, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 17, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 18, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 23, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 26, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 26, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 08, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 08, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 12, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 13, 2017, 03:53 PM