Noctisardor Bypass Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Even with both of their warm bodies in a mostly wind-free cave, he could spot that his friend was indeed cold. He himself was not comfortable in this cold either, but it was not so bad that it would make him act like the witch. After their examination - their one-sided conversation, he planned on keeping her warm in the coming night. Wrap his slender form around hers, almost as a mother or a lover, and finally not dream on his own. It was a strangely exciting thought, and he looked forward to it. His mother had only kept him warm and snuggled up in his first few months - after, he was a mere soldier. She did not care about her children, just like father, only about her position. What a shame, mother - what a shame.

She commanded him to keep his mouth open as she stuck her nosy snout almost in it to see his stump - causing more laughter to spill from his throat. How strange! Of course, the witch did not know that it had happened moons ago, and that the wound had been treated by an excellent healer. Finally she pulled away, and he could close her dry mouth with a smile. At her question, he shook his head again. Pain is no problem - not physical. I am strong, I am stronger than before.

At the strange word she used, his ears flicked attentively. It was almost like asking what it meant - no words used. He found the offer to be kind, and would hate to turn it away, and so he did not react much to that. He was much more interested in her language - what she called him just then.
Messages In This Thread
Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 15, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 15, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 16, 2017, 02:41 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 16, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 17, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 18, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 23, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 23, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - January 26, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - January 26, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 08, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 08, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Božena - February 12, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Quiet and cold - that's the way I like it - by Calloon - February 13, 2017, 03:53 PM