Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Something wasn't right. Eden's head lifted with her ears perked as the war cry sounded. Her heart began to race, but she knew what had to be done, for this wasn't her first raid. She managed to tear a limb from the creature she'd found frozen within the borders and snuck back into the tunnels with surprising haste. Once there, her first stop was her den where she lay down the meal for her children. Do not move. Do not speak. I will be back for you, I promise. She gave an assuring lick to each of their heads, though she knew that nothing was certain in the coming moments.

She marched through the tunnels, her voice low but loud enough to be heard, stopping at each and every den she passed. @Heartha, she called at the mouth of her den, Take your children to my den. A war cry has sounded and we need to keep them hidden. From there, she went to @Freya's and @Shalon's dens and told them each the same: A war is in the works. Upon seeing her mate, @Sylvas Streiter, she made sure he knew, You can stay behind and protect the children or you can come and fight. 

Once every wolf within the tunnels was alert and prepared, she walked to the mouth of the system and released a howl, one of anger and angst. Had this been any other situation and she might've run with her children in tow. But rather, she was a mother, and this was her Court so she would stay and fight until she could fight no more.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by RIP Eden - January 16, 2017, 12:31 PM