Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon craned her head to look back over the territory behind her, Eden and Kieran had gotten away safe. She tried to see whom had attacked the woman and perhaps if given the chance give a nod to the one that had helped save the young one. She could feel the water well in her eyes, pooling waiting for her to give them the chance to fall. But she forbade herself to let the tears fall, not infront of these vile intruders. The dethroned Queen looked at Emory and Sylvas, the only two left by her side. She stood slowly, not happy with the way Emory was being spoken to, but figured the sharp whitted woman could handly her own. Instead she focused on Reek.

"You have succeeded. Throwing out a family for your own gain." Shalon tried to catch Sylvas's eye, I knew he must be concerned about his famil. "@Streiter find the others." Her voice was hollow as she thought of the future of the pack. "You and Eden will lead the family to safety." She couldn't dare to face the others after the resounding defeat. Silver eyes fell back on the dark male before her, "Be grateful for the land you have won, and pray that we let you keep it." The edge in her voice spoke of her personal yet subtle defiance.

"Reek." Shalon let the name settle in her mouth testing the worthyness of the name. "I shall remember the name."
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by Shalon - January 23, 2017, 06:00 PM