Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory was tired of the narrow minded wolf before her, not intimidated by her at all. Everything had been stripped from her at this point, she had nothing to lose. Her stare was cold, as she backed away, not wanting to be touched by such a dimwitted leader. "I didn't attack because I'm not so thick skulled to use force to get everything I want. I'm not the one who assumed I betrayed you, you've already gotten what you wanted, why must you push even more." She glanced at Shalon, stepping by her side before shifting her eyes upon Reek. 

"You are not who I once knew, you're still broken no matter how many lands you take. You will always lack what you had." Her voice was not harsh or sad, it was completely stoic, without feeling. With that, she walked off, instantly making her way towards Rose and Hawthorn, leaving the group at a trot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by Emory - January 23, 2017, 06:17 PM