Deepwood Weald loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Akantha's frown deepened, but she did not put forth the vast amount of effort it would take to explain herself. She lapsed into uneasy quiet. Kalika was young, and so long as she didn't come marching back to the pack with a bellyful of pups, Akantha had no practical reason to complain other than it was in direct conflict with her own upbringing and base beliefs. Thankfully, Kalika caught on and changed the subject, clearly wanting to move past the disagreement. "Occasionally. The Drudge, Whip, that we picked up seems to be doing well. He assisted me in a hunt earlier this month." She explained, stopping only to relieve herself near the trunk of a pine. She scratched at the earth with her rear paws and continued on down the path. "I've attempted to recruit a few women and found a girl, Chip. She has a mouth on her, and I have doubts she'll last, but at least I extended the olive branch." Akantha reared up on her hindlegs and sniffed at a odd series of grooves carved into the bark with a very large set of claws. "Have you met any outsiders yet?" She asked as she investigated the tree.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - January 17, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - January 31, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 04, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 06, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 09, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 12, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 12, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 14, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 14, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Kalika - February 18, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: loneliness lingers through unfamiliar towns - by Akantha - February 19, 2017, 10:03 PM