Stone Circle Deathrates
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was even later to the party, but he was sure glad he made haste in getting here. His tail wagged when he saw what lay before them. A feast, as if the gods were smiling down upon them. He was ready to dig in, but Valette's words made him pause. He supposed it was a good idea to save the fur, but it was hard for a hungry wolf to be gentle when all they wanted to do was rip the meat from the bones and devour it. 

But, he respected his Beta, his co-parent, more than to simply put aside her thoughts. He nudged her, Great thinking, he said. He almost added "love" at the end of it, but he bit his tongue. It was getting harder and harder to not let the words tumble from his mouth, but he didn't think this was the right time to confess his love. No, now was the time for eating. 

Krypton noted that one of the dead was rather young. It wasn't something Steady generally thought about. By nature, he went with his instincts, and he knew the young and old and in between all died alike during winter. No one was safe, except the strong, the willing, and the lucky. The baby would provide nourishment, just as the adults would.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Deathrates - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Deathrates - by Keoni - January 18, 2017, 07:41 AM
RE: Deathrates - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Deathrates - by Keoni - January 18, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Deathrates - by RIP Krypton - January 18, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Deathrates - by RIP Valette - January 20, 2017, 08:34 AM
RE: Deathrates - by Steady - January 21, 2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Deathrates - by Keoni - January 25, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Deathrates - by RIP Krypton - February 01, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Deathrates - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Deathrates - by Steady - February 19, 2017, 07:53 PM